Filing an insurance claim can be overwhelming. And that doesn’t even include the mental and emotional stress of having to deal with the claim to begin with! At CPH and Associates we understand that an insurance claim is more than a hassle, often times it’s your professional license or credibility on the line. We strive to keep our process short and simple so you can spend less time stressing and more time getting your life back on track!
1. Download the Initial Incident Report Form:
Initial Incident Report Form (PDF) Initial Incident Report Form (Microsoft Word)
2. Answer ALL questions to the best of your ability. This will help expedite the process. If something does not apply to you, write “N/A” on that line. Attach additional information as necessary.
3. Overnight mail OR fax your completed form to:
CPH & Associates
711 S. Dearborn, Suite 205, Chicago, IL 60605
4. If faxing your form: Call 5 minutes after sending to verify we have received it
312-987-9823 or 800-875-1911
Mondays & Fridays: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm CST
Tuesdays – Thursdays: 8:30 – 9:00 pm CST
Saturdays: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm CST
5. Consult your policy booklet for more details on your coverage and your duties in the event of a Professional Incident, Claim or Suit. A representative from CPH and Associates will follow up with you.
Keep In Mind:
- You must have had an active CPH and Associates policy during the time of the incident in question for coverage to apply
- If you were NOT insured with CPH and Associates at the time of the incident please contact your other insurance carrier
- If the incident in questions overlaps more than one insurance policy be sure to involve ALL carriers about the potential or pending claim
Still have questions? Email Us