It’s National Massage Therapy Awareness Week! & we are excited to celebrate our clients who are massage therapists. For keeping others relaxed, calm and healthy – we appreciate the services you continue to provide. Sponsored by the American Massage Therapy Association, this week is part of their ongoing consumer awareness program.
This week is dedicated to bringing awareness of massage therapy to the community as well as to promote the overall health benefits of massage. This is also a great time to get involved and promote your practice.
5 Ways to Promote Your Practice During Massage Therapy Awareness Week:
- Organize an educational seminar on the health benefits of massage. Reach out to past clients, friends, families and other professionals who can refer business.
- Offer chair massages to a deserving group or organization in your community.
- Host an open house at your office, offer hot tea and healthy snacks; with a presentation running in the background on a screen that promotes the benefits of massage.
- Create a new cover photo or profile photo and update your social media platforms to promote the week and to share the benefits of massage with your network.
- Provide a “discount or coupon” to your existing clients or provide an extra 15 minutes with a 60 minute massage to show your appreciation for their support and to pass along the message all of the wonderful health benefits of receiving a regular massage.
Get creative with how you want to promote the benefits of massage therapy. At CPH and Associates we know how important you are to keeping us healthy and relaxed. If you are looking for additional resources to provide to your clients check here: http://www.amtamassage.org/cap/Client-Education-Resources.html .
Thanks again to all of our massage therapists. Enjoy this week as we continue to enjoy your services.