With growing concerns of Coronavirus, many therapists are exploring the idea of telehealth as a means of continuing therapy sessions safely during this evolving situation. We understand how important it is as providers to continue your practice with as little disruption as possible and that the safety of your clients and yourself is of utmost priority. It is our priority to support you in this.
Telehealth is a growing and prominent platform for therapists today. We are pleased to assure you that the policy with CPH & Associates does cover services provided via telehealth, as long as such services are permitted under your state’s law. You should also confirm with your professional association and/or state licensing board on if they permit this service.
As a friendly reminder during this time:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze into a tissue and wash hands
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.