Professional Liability Insurance coverage is an essential for every mental & allied health professional as well as wellness & fitness professionals, and not always easily attained. In our demanding field, time and the right coverage with manageable discounts is very difficult to find. The online application is a simple process that will get you coverage in minutes through CPH and Associates! A competitive online application for Professional Liability Insurance has many benefits such as:
- A quick online application for individuals: quoted and covered within minutes!
- ALL applications, policy documents, legal resources, FAQs, and more, available online, 24/7
- Our CV: we serve more than 75,000 mental health professionals nationwide,
- More than 25 years of experience within the mental health industry!
To receive the benefit of our A++ Rated, “Superior” financial strength and personal, high-quality, phone-menu-free service, apply online! Our process only requires you meet these three criteria:
- A valid e-mail address. We cannot stress this enough. Your proof of coverage and policy information will be sent to the e-mail address provided on your application, so it’s important that this address is one you easily access, but also keep secure. Never hesitate to set up a two-step verification process on your email for maximum security.
- VISA or MASTERCARD debit or credit card. These are the only cards we accept to pay for your coverage quickly and efficiently.
- Make sure you are online today to purchase individual insurance. Group entity/corporate/non-profit coverage used to only be completed via our paper application but now business entities, corporations, group practices, non-profits and LLCs are eligible to apply online as well! Prefer to fill out the paper application for your business? Click here for Printable Forms
Once you have all of these items, the following questions are simple. We’ll ask for your occupation, professional association, and some personal information, such as name, address, and e-mail.
Next, we’ll review your Professional Liability insurance history, claims, licenses, complaints and compliance in a simple yes/no format.
After that, you have the opportunity to choose your employment status, which will determine your Professional Liability premium. The following questions will allow you to choose from the options offered for each occurrence, aggregate, and supplemental costs.
Finally, you’ll be supplied with a series of choices for additional coverage to protect yourself against slip and falls, add Additional Insureds, and apply discounts! Our discounts can equal up to 50% of the annual premium and we benefit
- Risk Management Course Graduates
- Recently Licensed/Certified Professionals
Once you’ve made it through those steps, you’ll receive a quickly calculated premium and be able to make a payment. The quick application will allow you to find security today!