Protect Your Career
PESI members peace of mind while extending the type of coverage we often call “malpractice insurance.” Protecting your career as an allied or mental health provider is easy and affordable. Our expertise in the allied / mental health professional
liability insurance market allows us to serve you better.
Malpractice insurance coverage for counselors, therapists, psychologists, social workers and many other types of mental health providers.
From audiologists to x-ray technicians, we offer comprehensive malpractice insurance for many occupations within the allied health care industry.
Malpractice insurance for applied behavior analysis professionals including (but not limited to) BCBAs/BCABAs, Behavior Consultants, Behavior Specialists,
Developmental Therapists, Early Childhood Interventionists and many more!
Malpractice Insurance for RNs, LPNs, LVNs, Nurse Aides and Nurse Assistants.
Note: This coverage excludes OBGYN, Neo-natal, cosmetic and aesthetic services.
Not Yet Licensed? Need Malpractice Insurance?
If you are a Masters or Doctoral Student enrolled in an accredited training program in nursing, allied health, behavior analysis or mental health and do not already carry a license or certification, we’ve got you covered! When applying online, simply
select your area of study and then “Student” as your occupation. If you’ve completed your graduate program and are actively accruing hours toward an independent license, you would again select your area of practice and then one of the several
supervised occupations that we cover (e.g. Counselor Intern, MFTI, Post Masters/Intern Under Supervision, etc.].
Professional Liability Insurance provides you the following benefits:
- “Occurrence Form” Coverage: Protects you for your lifetime for incidents that occur while coverage is in force
- $1,000,000 per occurrence / $3,000,000 or $5,000,000 aggregate professional liability limits (higher limits available if required by contract)
- Unlimited Defense Coverage
- $35,000 State Licensing Board Defense Coverage included (with options to increase for additional cost)
- Avoiding Liability Helpline: up to 2 free hours of consultation with an attorney per policy period for legal questions related to an existing situation with a client that is not otherwise covered under the policy benefits
- Deposition Expense Coverage
- Portability: Your coverage follows you within the 50 domestic U.S. states wherever your license allows you to legally practice
- Medical Expense Coverage
- First Aid Coverage
- Assault Coverage
- Defendant’s Reimbursements
- Supplemental Liability
CPH & Associates
711 S Dearborn St., Suite 205
Chicago, IL 60654