We offer 2 essential coverages for protecting your event. Event Liability Insurance must be purchased as a base coverage, and Event Cancellation Insurance is available as an add-on for certain event types.
Get A Quote & Apply
Event Liability Insurance
Protect yourself from liability arising from your event. Many venues require event liability insurance, and to be added to your policy as an additional insured. Our easy online application provides proof of coverage in minutes. Coverages include bodily injury/property damage liability, host liquor liability and more.
Coverage benefits include:
Two Commercial General Liability (“slip and fall”) coverage options:
Damage to rented premises ($100,000 each occurrence)
Host Liquor Liability included in all policies
Additional Insured coverage available for co-promoters, venues/lessors, and sponsors
- $1,000,000 each occurrence / $3,000,000 aggregate
- $2,000,000 each occurrence / $4,000,000 aggregate
Event Cancellation Insurance
In a perfect world, no wedding or special event would be affected by extreme weather or no-show vendors. But sometimes there are circumstances out of your control which make cancelling an event unavoidable. Rest easy with event cancellation insurance, knowing you can recoup expenses if you’re forced to cancel or postpone an event.
This policy also includes additional coverage benefits such as:
- Event Cancellation/Postponement – If you have to cancel or postpone your event, you will be
reimbursed in excess of the deductible, for all deposits made and other charges paid or contracted to
be paid for: transport, catering services, property and equipment rentals, hall and location rentals,
accommodations (including travel arrangements and accommodations for a honeymoon, if applicable),
attire, jewelry, flowers, photographer and videographer services, and entertainment expenses.
- Unanticipated Related Expenses – Pays for additional expenses necessary to avoid the cancellation
or postponement of the event.
- Photographer/Videographer – Pays for expenses related to re-shooting photographs or video due to
a no-show vendor, or loss of media files before delivered to you.
- Gifts – Pays of loss or damage to gifts occurring at the event site or insured home 7 days before – 7
days after the event.
- Attire – Pays for loss or damage of attire for the special event.
- Jewelry – Pays for loss or damage of jewelry within 7 days prior to the special event.
- Cessation of Operations – Reimburses deposits paid for vendors who go out of business.
- Counseling – Pays for counseling recommended by a physician for up to 1 year following the
cancellation or postponement of the event.
Available Limits to Suit a Variety of Budgets*
*Additional (higher) limit options available.
||LIMIT OPTION 1
||LIMIT OPTION 2
||LIMIT OPTION 3
||LIMIT OPTION 4
||LIMIT OPTION 5
|Cancellation of Event
Please note all specimens are only samples and do not represent the forms/conditions/terms that may be present on your policy. There is state by state variation in forms and different event classifications may require additional warranties and/or forms.
Special Event Liability Coverage for Events without Athletic Participation
Special Event Liability Coverage for Events with Athletic Participation
Special Events Cancellation Coverage